Senior Living in 16143 (Pulaski, PA)
- 16143 scores the same as the Pulaski, PA average of 89.
- 16143 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16143 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Jameson Memorial Hospital, Bhc Belmont Pines Hospital, and Sharon Regional Health System.
- There are 45 senior living facilities in the area, including Overlook Health and Rehabilitation Center, Jameson Care Center, and Shenango Presbyterian Seniorcare.
- There are 12 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 30 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 120 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 74 golf courses nearby, including Clingan\'s Tanglewood Golf Course, Rolling Hills Golf Course, and Oak Tree Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Bob Cene Park, Avenue of 444 Flags Foundation, and Chestnut Ridge Park.
- There are 82 churches nearby, including West Middlesex Umc, Presbyterian Church, and Church of the Good Shepherd.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.94% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.55% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $52,238, which is in the top 65% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $46,293, which is in the top 53% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,214, which is in the top 45% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.83%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 16143 has a sparse population density of 111.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.55%.