Senior Living in 16150 (Sharpsville, PA)
- 16150 scores the same as the Sharpsville, PA average of 81.
- 16150 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16150 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Edgewood Surgical Hospital and Sharon Regional Health System).
- There are 19 senior living facilities in the area, including Nugent\'s Continuing Care Retirement Community, Garden Way Place , and Hospitality Care Center of Her.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 64 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 51 golf courses nearby, including Birchwood Golf Course, Tam O\'Shanter Golf Course, and Hickory VFW Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Buhl Park, Avenue of 444 Flags Foundation, and Shenango Valley RV Park.
- There are 51 churches nearby, including Abundant Life World Outreach, St Bartholomew Catholic Church, and First United Methodist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.89% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.47% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $56,511, which is in the top 54% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $48,286, which is in the top 48% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,863, which is in the top 53% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.74%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16150 has a sparse population density of 323.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.20%.