Senior Living in 16155 (Villa Maria, PA)
- 16155 scores the same as the Villa Maria, PA average of 98.
- 16155 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16155 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including Bhc Belmont Pines Hospital, St Elizabeth Health Center, and Northside Medical Center.
- There are 62 senior living facilities in the area, including Danridges Burgundi Manor, Maplecrest Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Care, and The Blackburn Home.
- There are 22 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 43 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 227 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (94% of the total population).
- There are 84 golf courses nearby, including Steffens Bedford Trails Public Golf Course, Countryside Golf Course, and Rolling Hills Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Bob Cene Park, Youngstown Park & Recreation, and Boardman Park.
- There are 127 churches nearby, including Fitch Owen D, Our Lady of the Holy Rosary, and St Rose of Lima Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.36% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.37% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has a per capita income of $9,424, which is in the top 99% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 16155 has a sparse population density of 152.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.