Senior Living in 16210 (Adrian, PA)
- 16210 scores the same as the Adrian, PA average of 73.
- 16210 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16210 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Acmh Hospital).
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Melody Manor Personal Care Home, Armstrong County Health Center, and Snyder Institute for Vascular Health and Research (Wound Center).
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 48 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 45 golf courses nearby, including Twin Lake Par 3 Golf Course, Kittanning Country Club, and Bostonia Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Bear Ridge Camp Ground and Brady\'s Bend).
- There are 15 churches nearby, including Church of God of Prophecy, Free Methodist Church, and First Church of God.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.35% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.87% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $50,101, which is in the top 70% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $39,625, which is in the top 71% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,183, which is in the top 80% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 14.71%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 16210 has a very sparse population density of 51.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 72.43%.