Senior Living in 16235 (Lucinda, PA)
- 16235 scores the same as the Lucinda, PA average of 82.
- 16235 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16235 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Clarion Hospital and Clarion Psychiatric Center).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Golden LivingCenter - Shippenville, Highland Oaks, and Liberty Towers.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 23 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 14 golf courses nearby, including Clarion Oaks Golf Club, Eighteen Course at Hi-Level Golf Course, and Hunter\'s Station Golf Course.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Cook Forest State Park, Rustic Acres RV Resort and Campground, and Deer Meadow Campground.
- There is 1 church nearby (Clarion Church of Nazarene)..
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.20% of total income, which is low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.12% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $56,639, which is in the top 54% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $47,895, which is in the top 49% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,010, which is in the top 36% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.02%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 16235 has a very sparse population density of 44.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.31%.