Senior Living in 16239 (Marienville, PA)
- 16239 scores the same as the Marienville, PA average of 54.
- 16239 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16239 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There is 1 senior living facility in the area (Windsor House at Snyder Memorial Health Care Center).
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 4 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 6 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (21% of the total population).
- There are 16 golf courses nearby, including Hunter\'s Station Golf Course, Clarion Oaks Golf Club, and Owens-Brockway Golf Course.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Forest Ridge Cabins and Campgrounds, Kellettville Campground, and Loleta Recreation Area.
- There are 2 churches nearby (Lynch Robert T and Tionesta Church of God).
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.38% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.08% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $44,758, which is in the top 83% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $38,508, which is in the top 74% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $10,205, which is in the top 99% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.35%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 16239 has a very sparse population density of 21.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 76.98%.