Senior Living in 16258 (Strattanville, PA)
- 16258 scores the same as the Strattanville, PA average of 77.
- 16258 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16258 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Clarion Hospital and Clarion Psychiatric Center).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Liberty Towers, Golden LivingCenter - Clarion, and Golden LivingCenter - Shippenville.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 22 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 15 golf courses nearby, including Clarion Oaks Golf Club, Iron & Woods Golf Course, and Pinecrest Country Club.
- There are 9 parks nearby, including White\'s Haven Campground, Shiloh Resort, and Penn Wood Airstream Park.
- There are 2 churches nearby (Clarion Church of Nazarene and Summerville Church of Christ).
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.20% of total income, which is low compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.12% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $56,814, which is in the top 53% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $53,004, which is in the top 37% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,017, which is in the top 46% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.61%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16258 has a very sparse population density of 54.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.16%.