Senior Living in 16311 (Carlton, PA)
- 16311 scores the same as the Carlton, PA average of 72.
- 16311 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16311 scores the same as the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Sugar Creek Station , The Caring Place, and Wesbury Hillside Home.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 17 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 42 golf courses nearby, including Speer\'s Public Golf Course, Sleepy Hollow Golf Course, and Hailwood Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Goddard Park VacationLand Campground, Maurice K Goddard State Park, and Playland Leisure Park & Family.
- There are 6 churches nearby, including Sandy Lake Presbyterian Church, Emmanual Christian Church, and Clarks Mills United Methodist.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.89% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.47% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $51,327, which is in the top 67% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $39,327, which is in the top 72% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,125, which is in the top 57% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.74%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16311 has a very sparse population density of 38.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.38%.