Senior Living in 16319 (Cranberry, PA)
- 16319 scores the same as the Cranberry, PA average of 78.
- 16319 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16319 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Upmc Northwest and Northwest Medical Center).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including UPMC Northwest Transitional Care Unit, Oakwood Heights, and Golden Livingcenter-Oil City.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 23 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 19 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 19 golf courses nearby, including Eighteen Course at Hi-Level Golf Course, Wanango Country Club, and Speer\'s Public Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Colwell\'s Campground, Gaslight Campgrounds, and Two Mile Run County Park.
- There are 3 churches nearby, including Kennerdale Church of God, First Church of God, and First Church of God.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.76% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $50,259, which is in the top 70% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $45,987, which is in the top 53% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,900, which is in the top 65% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.55%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16319 has a very sparse population density of 39.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.44%.