Senior Living in 16329 (Irvine, PA)
- 16329 scores the same as the Irvine, PA average of 81.
- 16329 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16329 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Warren General Hospital and Warren State Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Rouse Warren County Home, Warren Manor, and Crary Home.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 25 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 25 golf courses nearby, including Jackson Valley Golf Club, Conewango Valley Country Club, and Cable Hollow Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Warren County Memorial Park, Chapman State Park, and Hearts Content Recreation Site.
- There are 3 churches nearby, including First United Presbyterian Chr, Wesleyan Church of Warren, and First Church of Nazarene.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.92% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.69% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $60,359, which is in the top 45% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $59,091, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,643, which is in the top 48% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.19%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 16329 has a very sparse population density of 64.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.40%.