Senior Living in 16333 (Ludlow, PA)
- 16333 scores the same as the Ludlow, PA average of 76.
- 16333 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16333 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Warren General Hospital and Warren State Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including The Lutheran Home at Kane, Presidential Place-Madison Avenue, and Golden LivingCenter - Kinzua.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 7 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 22 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 21 golf courses nearby, including Jackson Valley Golf Club, Conewango Valley Country Club, and Kane Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Whispering Winds Campground, Tionesta Natural Area, and High Pines RV Park.
- There are 2 churches nearby (Wesleyan Church of Warren and First Church of Nazarene).
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.60% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.71% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $48,562, which is in the top 74% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $44,500, which is in the top 57% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,582, which is in the top 67% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 16333 has a very sparse population density of 36.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 77.63%.