Senior Living in 16341 (Pleasantville, PA)
- 16341 scores the same as the Pleasantville, PA average of 73.
- 16341 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16341 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Northwest Medical Center and Titusville Hospital).
- There are 4 senior living facilities in the area, including Housing Authority-Titusville, Golden LivingCenter - Titusville, and Golden Livingcenter-Oil City.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 15 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 16 golf courses nearby, including Wanango Country Club, North Eighteen Course at Cross Creek Resort, and Titusville Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Oil Creek State Park and Drake Well Museum & Park).
- There are 5 churches nearby, including Starr Church of God, First Church of God, and First Church of God.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.76% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $53,138, which is in the top 63% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $44,922, which is in the top 56% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,224, which is in the top 63% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.51%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 16341 has a very sparse population density of 30.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.18%.