Senior Living in 16347 (Sheffield, PA)
- 16347 scores the same as the Sheffield, PA average of 73.
- 16347 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16347 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Warren General Hospital and Warren State Hospital).
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including The Lutheran Home at Kane, Presidential Place-Madison Avenue, and Warren Manor.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 23 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (36% of the total population).
- There are 16 golf courses nearby, including Conewango Valley Country Club, Jackson Valley Golf Club, and Hunter\'s Station Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Whispering Winds Campground, Allegheny National Forest, and Tionesta Natural Area.
- There are 2 churches nearby (Wesleyan Church of Warren and First Church of Nazarene).
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.92% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.69% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $60,556, which is in the top 44% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $41,731, which is in the top 65% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,451, which is in the top 34% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.64%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 16347 has a very sparse population density of 21.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 84.35%.