Senior Living in 16353 (Tionesta, PA)
- 16353 scores the same as the Tionesta, PA average of 62.
- 16353 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16353 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There is 1 senior living facility in the area (Windsor House at Snyder Memorial Health Care Center).
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 6 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There is 1 pharmacy within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (41% of the total population).
- There are 13 golf courses nearby, including Hunter\'s Station Golf Course, Wanango Country Club, and Clarion Oaks Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Kellettville Campground and Deer Meadow Campground).
- There are 2 churches nearby (Starr Church of God and Tionesta Church of God).
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.38% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.08% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $42,135, which is in the top 88% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $32,194, which is in the top 87% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $17,871, which is in the top 82% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.08%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 16353 has a very sparse population density of 23.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.54%.