Senior Living in 16354 (Titusville, PA)
- 16354 scores the same as the Titusville, PA average of 67.
- 16354 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16354 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Titusville Hospital and Northwest Medical Center).
- There are 4 senior living facilities in the area, including Golden LivingCenter - Titusville, Housing Authority-Titusville, and Golden Livingcenter-Oil City.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 18 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 23 golf courses nearby, including Titusville Country Club, North Eighteen Course at Cross Creek Resort, and Green Acres Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Drake Well Museum & Park, Oil Creek State Park, and Two Mile Run County Park.
- There are 4 churches nearby, including First United Methodist Church, Christian & Missionary Church, and First Church of God.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.46% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.65% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $44,478, which is in the top 83% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $35,488, which is in the top 81% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,641, which is in the top 78% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.35%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 16354 has a very sparse population density of 91.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 83.83%.