Senior Living in 16360 (Townville, PA)
- 16360 scores the same as the Townville, PA average of 66.
- 16360 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16360 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 8 senior living facilities in the area, including Golden LivingCenter - Titusville, Housing Authority-Titusville, and Crawford County Care Center.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 7 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 6 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 33 golf courses nearby, including Mt. Hope Golf Course, Riverside Golf Club, and North Eighteen Course at Cross Creek Resort.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Erie National Wildlife Refuge and Playland Leisure Park & Family).
- There are no churches nearby.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.46% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.65% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $52,617, which is in the top 64% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $44,955, which is in the top 56% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $19,351, which is in the top 74% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.77%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 16360 has a very sparse population density of 48.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.47%.