Senior Living in 16362 (Utica, PA)
- 16362 scores the same as the Utica, PA average of 69.
- 16362 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16362 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Sugar Creek Station and The Caring Place)
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 17 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 36 golf courses nearby, including Speer\'s Public Golf Course, Sleepy Hollow Golf Course, and Mt. Hope Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Goddard Park VacationLand Campground, Maurice K Goddard State Park, and Playland Leisure Park & Family.
- There are 6 churches nearby, including First Church of God, Abundant Life Fellowship, and Community Church of God.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.76% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $55,293, which is in the top 57% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $50,735, which is in the top 42% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,276, which is in the top 63% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.42%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16362 has a very sparse population density of 41.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.43%.