Senior Living in 16365 (Warren, PA)
- 16365 scores the same as the Warren, PA average of 69.
- 16365 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16365 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Warren General Hospital and Warren State Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Warren Manor, Crary Home, and Golden LivingCenter - Kinzua.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 14 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 23 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 18 golf courses nearby, including Conewango Valley Country Club, Jackson Valley Golf Club, and Cable Hollow Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Warren County Memorial Park and Chapman State Park).
- There are 2 churches nearby (Wesleyan Church of Warren and First Church of Nazarene).
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.92% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.69% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $54,185, which is in the top 60% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $41,480, which is in the top 66% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,207, which is in the top 45% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.84%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 16365 has a sparse population density of 127.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.77%.