Senior Living in 16370 (West Hickory, PA)
- 16370 scores the same as the West Hickory, PA average of 68.
- 16370 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16370 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 3 senior living facilities in the area, including Housing Authority-Titusville, Golden LivingCenter - Titusville, and Golden Livingcenter-Oil City.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 5 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 2 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (46% of the total population).
- There are 14 golf courses nearby, including Hunter\'s Station Golf Course, Green Acres Golf Course, and North Eighteen Course at Cross Creek Resort.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Kellettville Campground and Hearts Content Recreation Site).
- There are 2 churches nearby (Starr Church of God and Tionesta Church of God).
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.38% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.08% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $40,481, which is in the top 90% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $37,917, which is in the top 75% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $13,651, which is in the top 95% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.39%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 16370 has a very sparse population density of 28.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.00%.