Senior Living in 16372 (Clintonville, PA)
- 16372 scores the same as the Clintonville, PA average of 63.
- 16372 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16372 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 3 senior living facilities in the area, including Transitions Healthcare Autumn Grove, Orchard Manor, and Fellowship Manor.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 5 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 3 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 20 golf courses nearby, including Valley View Golf Course, Foxburg Country Club, and Pine Grove Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Yogi Bear\'s Jellystone Park at Kozy Rest and Gaslight Campgrounds).
- There are 3 churches nearby, including Harrisville United Methodist, St Alphonsus Catholic Parish, and Anschutz Richard D.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.76% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $37,122, which is in the top 94% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $22,083, which is in the top 98% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,954, which is in the top 76% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.58%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16372 has a sparse population density of 420.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 83.14%.