Senior Living in 16373 (Emlenton, PA)
- 16373 scores the same as the Emlenton, PA average of 65.
- 16373 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16373 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Upmc Northwest).
- There are 4 senior living facilities in the area, including UPMC Northwest Transitional Care Unit, Highland Oaks, and Clarview Nursing and Rehab Cen.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 15 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 28 golf courses nearby, including Foxburg Country Club, Eighteen Course at Hi-Level Golf Course, and Valley View Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Gaslight Campgrounds and Colwell\'s Campground).
- There are 3 churches nearby, including Kennerdale Church of God, Church of God of Prophecy, and Highland Stephen M.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.76% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $51,124, which is in the top 68% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $45,478, which is in the top 55% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,383, which is in the top 68% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.17%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16373 has a very sparse population density of 43.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.90%.