Senior Living in 16374 (Kennerdell, PA)
- 16374 scores the same as the Kennerdell, PA average of 72.
- 16374 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16374 scores the same as the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Upmc Northwest).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including UPMC Northwest Transitional Care Unit, The Caring Place, and Sugar Creek Station .
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 15 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (35% of the total population).
- There are 28 golf courses nearby, including Valley View Golf Course, Foxburg Country Club, and Eighteen Course at Hi-Level Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Gaslight Campgrounds and Yogi Bear\'s Jellystone Park at Kozy Rest).
- There are 4 churches nearby, including Kennerdale Church of God, Harrisville United Methodist, and Church of God of Prophecy.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.76% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $51,780, which is in the top 66% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $44,886, which is in the top 56% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,997, which is in the top 52% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.69%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16374 has a very sparse population density of 27.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.89%.