Senior Living in 16411 (East Springfield, PA)
- 16411 scores the same as the East Springfield, PA average of 72.
- 16411 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16411 scores the same as the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (University Hospitals Conneaut Medical Center).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Pleasant Ridge Manor , Battles Village, and Lake Pointe.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 28 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 39 golf courses nearby, including Elk Valley Golf & Recreation, Over Lake Golf Course, and Conneaut Shores Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Virginia’s Beach Lakefront Cottages & Camping, Pine Lane Campground, and Erie Bluffs State Park.
- There are 25 churches nearby, including United Methodist Church, Albion Assembly of God Church, and Grace United Methodist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.64% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.83% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $57,788, which is in the top 51% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $50,694, which is in the top 42% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,378, which is in the top 50% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $40,620 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,755 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,286 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.37%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 16411 has a very sparse population density of 83.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.49%.