Senior Living in 16433 (Saegertown, PA)
- 16433 scores the same as the Saegertown, PA average of 73.
- 16433 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16433 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Meadville Medical Center).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in the area, including Crawford County Care Center, Park Avenue Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, and Wesbury an Active Community.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 22 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 47 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 43 golf courses nearby, including Country Club, The, Country Meadows Golf Course, and Venango Valley Inn & Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Goodell Gardens & Homestead and Playland Leisure Park & Family).
- There are 10 churches nearby, including Cornerstone Church of God, Abundant Life Fellowship, and Allida Smith Wesleyan Methodist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.46% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.65% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $56,367, which is in the top 54% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $47,862, which is in the top 49% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,221, which is in the top 57% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.92%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 16433 has a very sparse population density of 95.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.67%.