Senior Living in 16434 (Spartansburg, PA)
- 16434 scores the same as the Spartansburg, PA average of 64.
- 16434 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16434 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Titusville Hospital, Corry Memorial Hospital, and Union City Memorial Hospital.
- There are 3 senior living facilities in the area, including Corry Manor, Golden LivingCenter - Titusville, and Housing Authority-Titusville.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 14 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 31 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (19% of the total population).
- There are 40 golf courses nearby, including North Eighteen Course at Cross Creek Resort, Green Acres Golf Course, and Titusville Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Harecreek Campground)..
- There are 18 churches nearby, including Christian & Missionary Church, First United Methodist Church, and First Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.46% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.65% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $46,362, which is in the top 80% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $35,250, which is in the top 81% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $13,348, which is in the top 95% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.92%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 16434 has a very sparse population density of 47.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 66.34%.