Senior Living in 16435 (Springboro, PA)
- 16435 scores the same as the Springboro, PA average of 70.
- 16435 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16435 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (University Hospitals Conneaut Medical Center).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Rolling Fields, Pleasant Ridge Manor , and Battles Village.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 34 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 45 golf courses nearby, including Elk Valley Golf & Recreation, Over Lake Golf Course, and Conneaut Shores Golf Course.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 26 churches nearby, including United Church of Springboro, Albion Assembly of God Church, and Grace United Methodist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.46% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.65% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $58,010, which is in the top 50% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $44,236, which is in the top 58% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,759, which is in the top 54% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.69%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 16435 has a very sparse population density of 37.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 82.56%.