Senior Living in 16436 (Spring Creek, PA)
- 16436 scores the same as the Spring Creek, PA average of 72.
- 16436 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16436 scores the same as the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Corry Memorial Hospital).
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Corry Manor and Rouse Warren County Home)
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 17 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 36 golf courses nearby, including Corry Country Club, North Hills Golf Club, and North Eighteen Course at Cross Creek Resort.
- There is 1 park nearby (Harecreek Campground)..
- There are 11 churches nearby, including First Presbyterian Church, St Elizabeth\'s Church, and St Thomas the Apostle Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.92% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.69% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $57,962, which is in the top 50% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $47,778, which is in the top 49% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,954, which is in the top 76% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.67%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 16436 has a very sparse population density of 16.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.30%.