Senior Living in 16442 (Wattsburg, PA)
- 16442 scores the same as the Wattsburg, PA average of 78.
- 16442 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16442 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Corry Memorial Hospital, Union City Memorial Hospital, and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- There are 21 senior living facilities in the area, including Corry Manor, L\'arche, and Michael Murphy Home-Ret Pries.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 57 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 46 golf courses nearby, including Lower Course at Peek\'n Peak Resort & Conference Center, Gospel Hill Golf & Country Club, and Lawrence Park Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (TimberMist Bed & Breakfast and Sparrow Pond Family Campground).
- There are 50 churches nearby, including Findley Lake United Meth Chr, Abbe Reformed Church, and St Matthias Catholic Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.64% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.83% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $62,076, which is in the top 41% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $58,148, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,909, which is in the top 53% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $40,620 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,755 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,286 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.36%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 16442 has a very sparse population density of 58.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.83%.