Senior Living in 16672 (Riddlesburg, PA)
- 16672 scores the same as the Riddlesburg, PA average of 75.
- 16672 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16672 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including Village at Morrisons Cove, The Village at Morrisons Cove, and Homewood at Martinsburg Pa.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 5 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 7 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 17 golf courses nearby, including Down River Golf Course, Iron Masters Country Club, and King Valley Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Heritage Cove Resort and Breezewood Campgrounds).
- There are 5 churches nearby, including Clover Creek Church-Brethren, Martinsburg Grace Brethren Ch, and St Matthew Lutheran Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.56% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.03% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $55,401, which is in the top 57% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $47,604, which is in the top 49% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,211, which is in the top 45% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 10% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 16672 has a very sparse population density of 43.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 54.40%.