Senior Living in 16701 (Bradford, PA)
- 16701 scores the same as the Bradford, PA average of 64.
- 16701 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16701 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Bradford Regional Medical Center).
- There are 3 senior living facilities in the area, including Bradford Manor, The Pavilion at BRMC, and Bradford Ecumenical Home.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 29 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 23 golf courses nearby, including Pennhills Club, Pine Acres Country Club, and Elkdale Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Allegany State Park)..
- There are 3 churches nearby, including Abundant Life Assembly of God Church, Gates Herbert G, and Graham Rp.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.60% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.71% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $52,169, which is in the top 65% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $39,325, which is in the top 72% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,139, which is in the top 57% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.76%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 16701 has a very sparse population density of 83.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.14%.