Senior Living in 16738 (Lewis Run, PA)
- 16738 scores the same as the Lewis Run, PA average of 65.
- 16738 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16738 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Bradford Regional Medical Center, Kane Community Hospital, and Kane Community Hospital.
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Bradford Manor, The Pavilion at BRMC, and Bradford Ecumenical Home.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 38 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (18% of the total population).
- There are 21 golf courses nearby, including Pine Acres Country Club, Pennhills Club, and Kane Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (High Pines RV Park)..
- There are 7 churches nearby, including Abundant Life Assembly of God Church, Graham Rp, and Gates Herbert G.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.60% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.71% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $46,990, which is in the top 78% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $39,706, which is in the top 71% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,231, which is in the top 80% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.10%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 16738 has a very sparse population density of 40.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 81.71%.