Senior Living in 16836 (Frenchville, PA)
- 16836 scores the same as the Frenchville, PA average of 71.
- 16836 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16836 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Clearfield Hospital).
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Mountain Laurel Nursing Care and Windy Hill Village )
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 7 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 31 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 10 golf courses nearby, including Clearfield-Curwensville Country Club, Grandview Golf Course, and Philipsburg Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Woodland Campground, Quehanna Wild Area, and Moshannon State Forest.
- There are 8 churches nearby, including St Mary\'s Parish Hall, Harmic Thomas L, and Messiah Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.83% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.47% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $49,728, which is in the top 71% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $43,672, which is in the top 60% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,486, which is in the top 67% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.60%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 16836 has a very sparse population density of 9.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.99%.