Senior Living in 16877 (Warriors Mark, PA)
- 16877 scores the same as the Warriors Mark, PA average of 84.
- 16877 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16877 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Tyrone Hospital and Mount Nittany Medical Center).
- There are 10 senior living facilities in the area, including Epworth Manor, Colonial Courtyard, and Elmcroft of State College.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 48 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 15 golf courses nearby, including Philipsburg Country Club, Toftrees Resort, and The Eighteen Hole Course at Centre Hills Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Camp Blue Diamond, Stone Valley Recreation Area, and Shaver\'s Creek Environmental Center.
- There are 42 churches nearby, including Oasis of Love Church, Cooper James R, and Fairbrook United Methodist Chr.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.25% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.02% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $84,829, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $70,862, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,976, which is in the top 14% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.30%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- 16877 has a very sparse population density of 55.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.72%.