Senior Living in 16915 (Coudersport, PA)
- 16915 scores the same as the Coudersport, PA average of 65.
- 16915 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16915 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Charles Cole Memorial Hospital).
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Cole Memorial Hospital and Sweden Valley Manor)
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 4 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 7 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (35% of the total population).
- There are 7 golf courses nearby, including Coudersport Golf Club, Indian Echo Country Club, and Wellsville Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Potter County Family Campground, Patterson State Park, and Denton Hill State Park.
- There are 2 churches nearby (Christian & Missionary Church and Seventh-Day Adventist Church).
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.95% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.48% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $62,713, which is in the top 40% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $46,210, which is in the top 53% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,017, which is in the top 36% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.91%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- 16915 has a very sparse population density of 24.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.98%.