Senior Living in 16933 (Mansfield, PA)
- 16933 scores the same as the Mansfield, PA average of 62.
- 16933 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 16933 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Care, Broad Acres Health and Rehabilitation Center, and Pinnacle Towers.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 4 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 6 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 12 golf courses nearby, including Corey Creek Golf Club, Tyoga Country Club, and Pinecroft Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Bucktail Camping Resort and Hills Creek State Park).
- There are 3 churches nearby, including Church of Jesus Christ of LDS, Kershner Joel C, and Evangelical Wesleyan Chr Academy.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.44% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.52% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $52,863, which is in the top 63% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $40,404, which is in the top 69% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,129, which is in the top 81% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 13.76%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- 16933 has a very sparse population density of 76.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.46%.