Senior Living in 17011 (Camp Hill, PA)
- 17011 scores the same as the Camp Hill, PA average of 81.
- 17011 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 17011 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 7 hospitals nearby, including Holy Spirit Hospital, State Corr Inst At Camp Hill, and Pinnaclehealth System.
- There are 31 senior living facilities in the area, including The Woods at Cedar Run, ManorCare Health Services-Camp Hill, and Country Meadows.
- There are 14 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 45 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 167 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 32 golf courses nearby, including West Shore Country Club, Riverview Golf Club, and Armitage Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Reservoir Park)..
- There are 259 churches nearby, including Good Shepherd Catholic Church, Martzall Jr Charles H, and Bible Baptist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.80% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.14% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $80,075, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $64,895, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,298, which is in the top 16% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,840 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $114,610 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,620 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.76%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 17011 has a dense population density of 2,657.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.36%.