Senior Living in 17016 (Cornwall, PA)
- 17016 scores the same as the Cornwall, PA average of 85.
- 17016 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 17016 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Lebanon Va Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital, and Philhaven, Behavioral Hlth.
- There are 21 senior living facilities in the area, including Cornwall Manor, Elmcroft of Lebanon - Pennsylvania, and Linden Village.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 23 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 45 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (70% of the total population).
- There are 42 golf courses nearby, including Royal Oaks Golf Club, Lebanon Country Club, and Iron Valley Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (PA Dutch Country RV Resort and Wolf Sanctuary of PA).
- There are 35 churches nearby, including Sacred Heart of Jesus Church, Cornwall United Methodist Chr, and Gifford H Brayton.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.20% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $63,634, which is in the top 38% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $51,607, which is in the top 40% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,594, which is in the top 27% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $52,140 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,683 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,381 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,620 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 17016 has an average population density of 1,102.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 98.19%.