Senior Living in 17083 (Quentin, PA)
- 17083 scores the same as the Quentin, PA average of 83.
- 17083 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 17083 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Lebanon Va Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital, and Philhaven, Behavioral Hlth.
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including Cornwall Manor, Elmcroft of Lebanon - Pennsylvania, and ManorCare Health Services-Lebanon.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 22 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 45 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (36% of the total population).
- There are 44 golf courses nearby, including Fairview Golf Course, Royal Oaks Golf Club, and Iron Valley Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (PA Dutch Country RV Resort and Union Canal Tunnel Park).
- There are 34 churches nearby, including Quentin United Church-Christ, Church of the Brethren, and Cornerstone Christian Flwshp.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.20% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $55,567, which is in the top 56% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $37,361, which is in the top 77% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,727, which is in the top 48% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $52,140 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,683 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,381 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,620 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 14.29%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 17083 has a dense population density of 3,027.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 80.00%.