Senior Living in 17569 (Reinholds, PA)
- 17569 scores the same as the Reinholds, PA average of 75.
- 17569 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 17569 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Wernersville State Hospital, Ephrata Community Hospital, and Surgical Institute Of Reading.
- There are 28 senior living facilities in the area, including Danken House Personal Care Home, Cocalico Christian Home, and Colonial Lodge.
- There are 13 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 32 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 113 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 46 golf courses nearby, including Springside Par 3 Golf Course, Hawk Valley Golf Club, and Berkshire Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Conrad Weiser Homestead and Nolde Forest State Park).
- There are 94 churches nearby, including Vinemont Community Lutheran, Swamp United Church of Christ, and Swamp Lutheran Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.01% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.43% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $79,077, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $69,375, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,260, which is in the top 31% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $56,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $128,936 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,860 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.11%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 17569 has a sparse population density of 333.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 83.44%.