Senior Living in 17812 (Beaver Springs, PA)
- 17812 scores the same as the Beaver Springs, PA average of 68.
- 17812 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 17812 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including Northridge Center Personal Care, Richfield Senior Living and Rehabilitation Center, and Richfield Senior Living Center.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 5 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 13 golf courses nearby, including Indian Run Golf Course, Lost Creek Golf Club, and Shade Mountain Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Bald Eagle State Forest and Sunsational Family Campground).
- There are 18 churches nearby, including God\'s Missionary Church, Jehovah\'s Witnesses, and St Pauls United Church of Christ.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.79% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.17% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $53,754, which is in the top 61% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $47,000, which is in the top 51% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $19,853, which is in the top 71% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $46,080 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $89,425 per year, which are medium compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $11,765 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $51,480 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.27%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- 17812 has a very sparse population density of 66.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 81.02%.