Senior Living in 18036 (Coopersburg, PA)
- 18036 scores the same as the Coopersburg, PA average of 81.
- 18036 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18036 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including St Luke\'s Quakertown Hospital, St Luke\'s Hospital Bethlehem, and Lehigh Valley Hospital.
- There are 49 senior living facilities in the area, including Valley Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Mount Trexler Manor, and Sacred Heart Senior Living.
- There are 20 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 31 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 145 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 59 golf courses nearby, including Locust Valley Golf Club, Tumblebrook Golf Course, and Maple/Oak Course at Wedgewood Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Bicentennial Park and Men-O-Lan Christian Camp and Retreat Center).
- There are 94 churches nearby, including Trinity Lutheran Church, St James Lutheran Church, and St Paul Lutheran Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.48% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $97,172, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $78,458, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $36,058, which is in the top 12% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,660 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $139,550 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $47,728 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.41%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 18036 has a sparse population density of 437.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.69%.