Senior Living in 18041 (East Greenville, PA)
- 18041 scores the same as the East Greenville, PA average of 73.
- 18041 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18041 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 31 senior living facilities in the area, including Penn Assisted Care, Pennsburg Manor, and Still Waters Community.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 35 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 44 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (23% of the total population).
- There are 79 golf courses nearby, including Upper Perk Golf Course, Sweet Water Golf Course & Driving Range, and Pennsburg Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Men-O-Lan Christian Camp and Retreat Center, Green Lane Park, and Hickory Valley Golf Club.
- There are 55 churches nearby, including St Paul\'s Lutheran Church, New Goshenhoppen United Church, and Palm Schwenkfelder Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $81,323, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $75,697, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,455, which is in the top 20% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.59%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 18041 has a sparse population density of 390.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.75%.