Senior Living in 18045 (Easton, PA)
- 18045 has a SeniorScore® of 73, which is the 2nd highest of any zip code in Easton, PA.
- 18045 scores higher than the Easton, PA average of 70.
- 18045 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18045 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital and Easton Hospital).
- There are 35 senior living facilities in the area, including Lehigh Valley Adult Services, ManorCare Health Services-Easton, and New Eastwood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 47 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 125 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 41 golf courses nearby, including Northampton Country Club, Green Pond Country Club, and Riverview Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 51 churches nearby, including Bethel Memorial Baptist Church, St Jane Frances Church, and St Andrew\'s Lutheran Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.75% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.50% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $86,946, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $76,594, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,173, which is in the top 15% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,660 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $139,550 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $47,728 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.67%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 18045 has an average population density of 1,427.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.02%.