Senior Living in 18054 (Green Lane, PA)
- 18054 scores the same as the Green Lane, PA average of 84.
- 18054 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18054 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Grand View Hospital and St Luke\'s Quakertown Hospital).
- There are 54 senior living facilities in the area, including Still Waters Community, Pennsburg Manor, and Penn Assisted Care.
- There are 13 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 54 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 102 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 129 golf courses nearby, including Macoby Run Golf Course, Upper Perk Golf Course, and Sweet Water Golf Course & Driving Range.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Green Lane Park, Men-O-Lan Christian Camp and Retreat Center, and Pennypacker Mills County Park.
- There are 91 churches nearby, including Eiss Jr Charles H, St John\'s Lutheran Church, and Friedens United Church-Christ.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $90,447, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $71,591, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $35,084, which is in the top 14% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.39%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 18054 has a sparse population density of 260.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.15%.