Senior Living in 18063 (Martins Creek, PA)
- 18063 scores the same as the Martins Creek, PA average of 80.
- 18063 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18063 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Warren Hospital).
- There are 24 senior living facilities in the area, including Traditions, Weston Senior Living Center at Sullivan Trail, and Lopatcong Center.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 51 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 78 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (40% of the total population).
- There are 49 golf courses nearby, including Riverview Country Club, Sawmill Golf Course, and Harkers Hollow Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Jacobsburg State Park and Weona Park).
- There are 48 churches nearby, including Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Arndt\'s Lutheran Church, and Wightman William W.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.75% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.50% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $61,000, which is in the top 44% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $63,910, which is in the top 21% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,957, which is in the top 29% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,660 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $139,550 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $47,728 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.99%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 18063 has an average population density of 545.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 79.14%.