Senior Living in 18066 (New Tripoli, PA)
- 18066 scores the same as the New Tripoli, PA average of 76.
- 18066 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18066 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (National Hospital For Kids and Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital).
- There are 19 senior living facilities in the area, including Cornerstone Living, Saucony Meadows Apartments, and Wilson Manor.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 51 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 53 golf courses nearby, including Par 3 Course at Olde Homestead Golf Club, Berkleigh Country Club, and Mahoning Valley Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Allentown KOA, Trexler Nature Preserve, and Robin Hill RV Resort & Campground.
- There are 47 churches nearby, including New Life Lutheran Church, Ebenezer United Church-Christ, and Weisenberg Lutheran Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.48% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $82,819, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $76,813, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,081, which is in the top 18% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,660 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $139,550 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $47,728 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.27%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 18066 has a sparse population density of 131.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.16%.