Senior Living in 18076 (Red Hill, PA)
- 18076 scores the same as the Red Hill, PA average of 72.
- 18076 scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18076 scores the same as the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 24 senior living facilities in the area, including Still Waters Community, Pennsburg Manor, and Penn Assisted Care.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 23 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 14 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (36% of the total population).
- There are 72 golf courses nearby, including Pennsburg Golf Course, Upper Perk Golf Course, and Sweet Water Golf Course & Driving Range.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Green Lane Park and Men-O-Lan Christian Camp and Retreat Center).
- There are 29 churches nearby, including St Paul\'s Lutheran Church, St Philip Neri Parish, and St Mark\'s Evangelical Lutheran.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.17% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $72,268, which is in the top 26% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $62,833, which is in the top 22% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,076, which is in the top 23% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.71%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 18076 has a dense population density of 2,218.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.04%.