Senior Living in 18077 (Riegelsville, PA)
- 18077 scores the same as the Riegelsville, PA average of 87.
- 18077 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18077 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Easton Hospital, St Luke\'s Hospital Bethlehem, and Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital.
- There are 52 senior living facilities in the area, including Weston Rehabilitation and Nursing Center at Hellertown, Saucon Valley Manor, and Old Orchard Health Care Center.
- There are 15 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 70 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 263 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (35% of the total population).
- There are 70 golf courses nearby, including Woodland Hills Country Club, Championship Course at Silver Creek Country Club, and Club at Morgan Hill, The.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Ringing Rocks County Park, Nockamixon State Park, and Elmwood Park.
- There are 145 churches nearby, including St Lawrence Catholic Church, St John United Church-Christ, and St Peter\'s Lutheran Chr.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $105,181, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $64,770, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $42,525, which is in the top 7% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.27%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 18077 has a sparse population density of 162.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.33%.