Senior Living in 18092 (Zionsville, PA)
- 18092 scores the same as the Zionsville, PA average of 88.
- 18092 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18092 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 7 hospitals nearby, including Good Shepherd Rehab Hospital, Lehigh Valley Hospital, and St Luke\'s Quakertown Hospital.
- There are 55 senior living facilities in the area, including Legacy Oaks at Lehigh Valley , The Village at Willow Lane, and Penn Assisted Care.
- There are 21 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 56 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 232 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 95 golf courses nearby, including Indian Creek Golf Course, Brookside Country Club, and Sweet Water Golf Course & Driving Range.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Men-O-Lan Christian Camp and Retreat Center, Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, and Bicentennial Park.
- There are 156 churches nearby, including Zion\'s Evangelical Lutheran, Zion\'s Evangelical Lutheran, and Old Zionsville Ucc Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.48% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $93,421, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $67,986, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $36,146, which is in the top 12% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,660 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $139,550 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $47,728 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.49%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 18092 has a sparse population density of 215.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.56%.