Senior Living in 18210 (Albrightsville, PA)
- 18210 scores the same as the Albrightsville, PA average of 56.
- 18210 scores significantly lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 18210 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Brookmont Healthcare Center, Wesley Enhanced Living at Chestnuthill Manor, and Weston Senior Living Center at Brodheadsville.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 19 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 52 golf courses nearby, including North Course at Resort at Split Rock, The, Hideaway Hills Golf Club, and Indian Mountain Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (The Woods Campground and Beltzville State Park).
- There is 1 church nearby (St Peter the Fisherman Church)..
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.02% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.56% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $62,465, which is in the top 41% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $56,020, which is in the top 31% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,128, which is in the top 51% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,660 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $139,550 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $47,728 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 15.27%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 18210 has a sparse population density of 263.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.01%.